RULES OF ADMISSION TO SENIOR COURSES
Rules of admission to senior courses and access to the Elements, Runes, and Tarot Departments in the Menshikova school are as follows: in order to get admission to the next course (to purchase the recorded seminars for independent study), you need to master the previous one fully.
Whether you study online with a group or asynchronously, the rules are the same for everyone without exceptions!
TERM OF STUDIES
There is a recommended minimum time frame for passing the courses. Until then, a student is not admitted for an interview:
– After the 1st Main course (Etheric body), admission to the 2nd Main course (Astral Body) can be obtained no earlier than 1.5 months.
– Studying the 2nd course of the Main Department (Astral body) takes at least 2 months
– Studying the 3d course of the Main Department (Mental body)- at least 4 months
– Studying the 4th course of the Main Department (Causal body)- at least 6 months
– Studying the 5th course of the Main Department (Buddhic body)- at least 12 months
– Studying the 1st course of the Elements Department – at least 6 months
– Studying the 1st course of the Runes Department – at least 9 months (a break between the Initiation and an interview for the 2nd Rune course – 3 months)
– A break between the Arcanas XVI and XVII, X and IX – at least 3 weeks.
-A Break between the I Major Arcanum and the Interview for the 2nd course of Tarot (Minor Arcana) – at least 1 month
– Studying the 2nd course of the Runes Department (Runes and Gods) – at least 6 months for each of the 5 stages
SEQUENCE OF STUDIES
The sequence of studies is prescribed in each course.
The study of additional seminars for the 1st Main course is available only after completion of the basic lessons of the 1st Main course (4 days).
Admission to the second course is open if the term of studies has already passed and all lessons of the 1st Main course (4 days + additional seminars) are completed. In order to gain access, you need to apply through your personal account and pass the interview with the mentor of the Menshikova School.
The full list of lessons for each course and the recommended sequence are here.
Admission to the 3, 4, 5, 6 courses of the Main Department, as well as the Elements, Runes, and Tarot Departments, can be obtained after an interview with the mentor about the direction of further training. The interview aims to determine if the student is ready for further training in the methods of the school.
You can apply for online lessons through the Schedule section 24 hours after the interview. You can purchase the recorded seminars for independent study agreed upon with the mentor in the Store immediately after the interview.
Applying for online lessons in advance is MANDATORY!
CONDITIONS OF ADMISSION TO THE RUNES, ELEMENTS, TAROT DEPARTMENTS
In order to gain admission to the Runes, Elements, and Tarot Department, a student must have fully mastered:
- the 1st Main course and all the additional seminars
- the 2nd Main course and all the additional seminars (the Astral body cleansing should be given special attention)
In order to gain access to the 2nd Course of the Elements Department (Elemental realms), a student must additionally complete the entire 1st Course of the Elements Department and basic lessons of the 4th course of the Main Department
(Causal body – 3 days).
In order to gain access to the Rune-3, a student must additionally complete the Rune-1, Rune-2, and 1st Course of the Elements Department.
Required reading for all participants of online meetings!
Each student studies independently, whether in-person or remotely. Only one matrix tool will be given per each one purchased 1st course admission. Each student follows their own path from the beginning and on individually.
Multiple people can not study via one application!
Unofficial materials found on the internet are not accepted as part of the study path.
Prior training in any system, in any other school, or from any other master does not affect the access to the senior courses of the Menshikova School. Consciousness must be prepared properly in the 1st and 2nd Main courses of the Menshikova School. And no other way. These are the rules of the school and the strict requirements of the master.
Reading Ksenia Menshikova’s books does not give the status of a student. This cannot be used as a basis for admission to the senior courses without prior study online with a group or asynchronously.
Rules of admission to senior courses